The Youth Conference was Friday evening through Sunday morning, and Saturday evening they had a dance. This weekend-long event was held the weekend before some major deadlines I had, so I spent most of the dance in another room, furiously working on my laptop. But I did bust away from work long enough to request some swing, and find Cameron to dance with. It was so much fun! This is us dancing.
I've been taking Lindy Hop classes for a bit over a year now, and it's very fun. Problem is, when I go to church dances, no one really knows how to do it. (They don't play that much swing anyway, so I guess it all evens out -- but DJ Rodd is good to play one when I request it.) The day I discovered that Cameron knew how to Lindy Hop was very exciting. Now I steal him for a dance whenever I can. And he's a good sport about it. :) I have lots of fun dancing with him. Thanks Cameron!
2 comments:
Lindy hop is so fun!! I wish I could see you dancing!
Hey! That looks like a blast! And its good to see ya'll. I miss everyone down there, it feels good to know that I still know some of you!
We've got some ballroom dancers in our ward here that tried to teach the fox trot & triple swing, but it was kind of a disaster. They're teaching the cha cha next month, so we might try again!
Post a Comment