I like to cook. In the last several months I've noticed that I've been taking pictures of a lot of the food that I make. I'm not exactly sure why, but I do. They're not particularly artistic photos or anything. Yet I don't have anything to do with these pictures for now. (Until I make more progress on this recipe book I'm planning on making.) And what's the internet good for if not to post random things out into the black hole of cyberspace to pretend like people care about everything you do or say? So I decided to start a second blog, just to post these totally random pictures of the food I make. It's not a recipe blog, as I don't really plan to post the recipes. (I'll still post occasional recipes here, or on the joint blog with my old BYU roommates.) (Which I need to post more on...) I really just plan on posting these pictures I take of my food. I know it sounds kind of random, but oh well. It'll also help me remember what I've made for when I actually do attempt to put that recipe book together. (Or maybe it'll give you some dinner ideas. If you do want any of the recipes, just let me know.)
Tonight I updated my new blog, posting an intro/explanatory post, and then cleaning out my files with pictures I've taken of some of the food I've made sometime in the last year or something. There are a lot. (Well, like 20 or something.) Looking through it makes me hungry!
I imagine that not everyone will find this terribly interesting, but just in case you are (or want to passively follow it by adding it to your Google reader), here's the address:
http://foodelizabethmakes.blogspot.com/
And of course I still love/thrive on comments. Here or there. And don't worry. This is still my primary blog. I might even get better at posting on it soon.
Creole Red Beans and Rice
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment