I'm happy to report, in July I moved into a new apartment and my room has two huge windows. It's glorious.
And, just as exciting, last week I moved into a new office. Check this out.
My new office is now in the Johns Hopkins Physics Astronomy building, across the street from the main STScI building. They let us use several of the offices there as overflow for ST staff. So sure, there are trade offs. Like how I have to actually get some fresh air and walk 2 extra minutes to meet my friends for lunch. But on the other hand, when I sit at my desk and look up, I see this.
So worth it.
5 comments:
HEY that is fantastic!!! not being able to see the sun or feel the breeze does affect ones overall health. I'd take THIS over sharing office space with friends any day!!
Very nice! Who did you have to kill in order to get this nice office? I'm in a dungeon office too, but luckily my room has windows, and I get to go outside when walking between buildings.
Light makes such a difference!! That is why I will never work nights again as long as I can help it, it is a hard life without the sun.
I am exactly the same way! I'm glad you've got sunshine again. It makes a HUGE difference.
Hey it's Nikleb! Hello Nikleb! Belkin54G sends his greetings as well.
Sometimes I forget that it's sunny during the day. I walk outside and I'm always surprised by what the weather is like. And even though I have a window in my apartment, it leads out under the deck so that's no good either. I miss the sun! :)
Post a Comment