Thursday, November 6, 2008

National Parks Series

My roommate Michelle and I have only lived in our apartment for 10 months. We decided then it was time to hang up some decorations. :) We've actually had this idea for awhile, but finally did it! We've traveled to and hiked in two National Parks together this year (I know, we're pretty much awesome), and Michelle went to another alone. (I couldn't go; I was in Europe at the time...) We have some awesome pictures as a result, and decided to pick a representative photo from each, blow it up, frame it, and hang them up in our living room. We call it our National Park Series. They turned out awesome. They look great! Here's what it looks like:

The pictures are (left to right): Guadalupe National Park, Grand Canyon National Park (river), Grand Canyon National Park (rim), and Crater Lake National Park. Yay! Since you can't really see them, here are the pictures we used.




4 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous! And soon(ish) you will have pictures of Jerusalem! Yay!

Angela said...

lol, you say "only" ten months but I think that might be a record for you since moving to Austin. Glad you're enjoying the pics though. Blank walls are no fun.

Tara said...

Dave Clegg is your cousin?!?! Sometimes I can't believe what a small world it really is! Thanks for reading my blog...I've been enjoying yours for a while now but never commented cuz I didn't have a blog of my own!! But expect to 'see' more of me now!!

Lynners said...

WOW! I love those pics, especially the first. May I download them to my computer?