Wednesday, October 1, 2008

But definitely blog-worthy

In January I will be attending a big astronomy conference in Long Beach, California, giving a talk on some of the research I've been doing for my thesis. Tonight I submitted my abstract and above is part of the form I had to fill out. Nothing like making you check a box like this to make you feel like what you're doing is really important. (P.S. Click on the picture to see a bigger version if you can't read it.)

4 comments:

Treat Queen said...

Maybe I could come see you when you are in Long Beach. I think I'll be back from vacation then.

Tiffany said...

Awesome!

Katie said...

It's secretly a self esteem question. THey want to know how confidently you feel about yourself and your work before they feed you to the wolves!

Ruth J said...

When are you going to be in Long Beach?? You need to let me know, because I am going to be down there in Jan too. :-)