Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Triathlon Pictures





These are some of the professional pictures taken over the course during the race. Apparently I was really happy as I was running towards the finish line. Honestly, it's because my friends were all right there cheering me own as I sprinted to the end. And I kind of want to buy the one of me crossing the finish line.

2 comments:

Auburn said...

You are so super-cool. That second-to-last one is like: "what did you say? triathlon? Nah, I'm just out enjoying the fresh air.... And, of course, my fans." :) You rock! I have pictures from my little 3-mile cross country runs as a spritely little 13-year-old with boundless energy where I look like hell was opening up and trying to suck me down in pieces. But you look downright cool. :)

Sue said...

I think you should definitely order that last one crossing the finish line. It's an awesome picture!