Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

6 comments:

Sue said...

That's awesome! Did she send it to you, or were you able to track her down and ask her for it?

Elizabeth said...

The company that had professional photographers there went through all the race pictures and emailed me the ones I was in (they sort them based on bib number). I wouldn't want that job! But I was glad this picture turned out pretty well. :)

Shelly said...

Love it! What a Great shot!!

Auburn said...

Wow! You've got MAD hops, girlfriend! :) Very cool. :)

Christy Lou said...

You never cease to make me laugh! That is the coolest shot!

Sarah Louise said...

Oh, man! A. The timing of this shot is unbelievable. B. The comparison between you here and the picture of you from the Keep Austin Weird 5K could hardly be starker. And B. Elizabeth. Forget the triathlon. Maybe you should do the high jump. Or basketball. You've got serious air height going in this photo.