A few months ago,
I ran a triathlon. During the month prior to the race, I included in my training
a swim in Town Lake, where the actual race was to be held. I did this twice. When I told people that, I got one of two reactions: "Ew, you actually SWAM in that water? Gross." or "Is that legal?" I got the latter question more frequently, and my response was, "I don't know. I didn't seen any signs that said it wasn't."
Well, I was biking around the Town Lake trail and rode over on the eastside (that is, the side east of I-35, known for being a bit...rough). I saw this sign:

So I guess I do know now.
Oh, and I just want to say one reason I love living in Austin. Biking around Town Lake on December 20 in 70 degree weather. It was a beautiful day!
1 comment:
Amazing. I had no idea you were such a scofflaw!
Post a Comment